CONTENT: VIDEO + PDF
Limited to individual onboarding – Contact us for GROUP PACKAGES for 10+ users HERE .
Watch the introductory video below.
Welcome to our Finance 101 course!
Most people don't realize how basic finance calculations play a major role in their life:
- the ability to compare two investments
- the understanding of how the timing of cash flows impacts their value
- the preparation necessary to negotiate an advantageous mortgage or loan rate
At the end of the day all of these decisions shape the amount of money you will find in your bank account. And because money accumulates over time, potential inefficiencies have an even higher weight in the future.
On the other hand, educated financial decision making goes a long way and could easily play a major role determining your net worth in the years to come.
In this course, we will start from the very basics. The lessons are suitable for those of you who have not studied finance in university or during an MBA course.
We'll cover the following fundamental topics:
- cash flow calculations
- the time value of money
- the components forming interest rates
- how to compare between investments
- what is an annuity
- how interest compounds over multiple periods
- what is the difference between monthly and annual interest rate
- how to calculate IRR,NPV, and many more
Financial Professionals which include and not limited to financial advisors, wealth consultants, fund managers, CAs, CFAs etc
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to manage their own money
- Anyone from any country
- People who want to improve their financial literacy
- Total verifiable CPD points on successful completion: 2.5
- Approval number: SAIFM252820008
If you are a Team of 10+ users, contact us for GROUP PACKAGES HERE
Found a solution to file all your CPD certificates?
Upload all your CPD certificates from your phone or PC to a central register, which then aggregates all your certificates into one neat, easily accessible document.
Check out CPD SCORECARD HERE to find out more.
For more information on investment strategies and asset managers, please refer to FUND HUB.
BE BETTER INFORMED.